Home › Cheese
Available with Wine Pairing - Feeds 50-70
The Wisconsin Cheese Board
* Grand Cru Reserve – This washed-rind Alpine-style cheese is months on wooden boards Earthy and robust with undertones of fruit and nuts.
* Red Spruce 4-Year Cheddar – A Wisconsin tradition, hand-selected for additional aging to create rich, beefy and “sharp” Cheddar notes.
* Vintage Van Gogh – Artfully crated from fresh full-cream milk and aged a minimum of six months to create a rich flavor with undertones of caramel and coffee.
* Buttermilk Blue Affi nee- Cured a minimum of six months, this creamy raw milk blue cheese has a tangy flavor that’s piquant and peppery, yet never overpowering. Raw cow’s milk.
Italian/Sicilian Cheese Board
* Smoked Cow’s Milk Caciotta – This Cheese is aged for 3 t 5 weeks and smoked with Almond tree wood. Beneath the soft, yellow rind is a white or yellowish body which has a soft texture and sweet flavor that intensives as it ages.
* Piacentino Pepato con Safron – Traditional hand crafted sheep’s milk cheese. It has ancient origins and was made in the past using wild saffron that grew in the countryside of the Providence of Enna. Piacentinu Ennese has an attractive, and very eye-catching, deep yellow color and delicate taste is due to the saffron Aged from 3 to 6 months.
* PrimoSale Pecorino with Sun Dried Tomato – Made from sheep’s milk and aged from 30 days to 2 months. Because the cheese is young. It has bright white colored pate and milky in flavor. It is a rindless cheese that is semi-soft in texture.
* Ragusano – Cow’s milk cheese produced in Ragusa, Sicily. It is a type of stretched-cured cheese made with whole milk from modicana breed cows, raised exclusively of fresh grass or hay in the provinces of Ragusa and Siracusa. It has a savory, spicy, sweet and pleasant flavor profile. Aged from 6 months to 12 months.
Spanish Cheese Board
* lberico – Produced only in the Province of Valladolid in Central Spain. Made with a blend of pasteurized milk From cows, goats & sheep. Aged for 2 to 3 months. The flavor profile is Herbaceous with a very mild goat tang that blends with the buttery sheep milk to produce a very comforting flavor and Aroma.
* Mahom – Soft to hard white cheese made from cow’s milk, named after the natural port of Mahon on the island of Mirorca off the Mediterranean coast of Spain. In general the cheese is buttery Sharp, slightly salty and lightly aromatic (sweet and nutty aromas) in taste.
* Murcia Al Vino – It is goats’ milk cheese From the providence of Murcia in south-east of Spain. The term al vino refers to the washing of the rind with red wine during maturation. The Cheese has an agreeable creamy flavour, a slight saltiness & a mild Aroma.
* Valdeon – Spanish Blue cheese made
In the northeast of the province of Leon. Made from cow’s milk and/or from a mixture of cow’s milk and ewe’s and/or goat’s milk, and is wrapped in chestnut leaves. The chees has a very intense blue Flavor.